The Chamber of Commerce is all of us. It’s not just an office in the Hamilton Building, and it’s certainly not just the eleven members of our staff. It takes hundreds of people to help this organization accomplish its mission of building a better Wichita Falls, including our Board of Directors, Gold Coat Ambassadors, members of The Circuit, the Military Spouse Professionals Network and so many others.
Without you it simply doesn’t work.
Each year the Nominating Committee presents a slate of officers and directors to the Board for consideration. The slate for 2022 looks like this:
- Tracy Barrells, Sealed Air
- Scott Flinn, Union Square Credit Union
- Jerry McGee, Gant, McGee & Baber
- Gonzalo Robles, Café con Leche
- Shelley Sweatt, The Priddy Foundation
- Kelly Fristoe, Financial Partners
- Tyler Methvin, Domain Real Estate Services
- Lacey Morgan, CareTeam
- Dusty Sternadel, Nspire Wichita Falls
- Chair: Gordon Drake, Oncor
- Vice-Chair: Colby Schwartz, Wells Fargo Bank
- Immediate Past Chair: Lacey Morgan, CareTeam
- Treasurer: Jerry McGee, Gant, McGee & Baber
- Secretary: Tracy Barrells, Sealed Air
- At-Large: Julie Robbins, Sikes Senter Mall and Kerry Maroney, Biggs & Matthews
Thanks to everyone for stepping up and giving your time to help us create a stronger community.
PS: We should all thank those rolling off the Board after many years of service. Darrell Coleman and Kolter Lukert have given their blood, sweat and tears for this Chamber and this community, and we owe them greatly. They will be missed.