WHAT IS A CHAMBER REMOTE?
The Remotes is a program with a select number of storytellers whose goal is to extend the reach and engagement of the Chamber’s mission through social media, blogging, member interviews, and more.
Each Remote is tasked with using their platform to tell stories of our membership through their eyes. They attend events as an extension of the Chamber marketing team.
Whether you call them influencers, content creators, or Remotes… we know they’re storytellers!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Remotes use the Chamber Membership Directory to select businesses they’d like to visit and do some of the following:
- Photos on location
- Video Interview
- Product/Service Review
- Other social media
Plus, it’s FREE to members!
Have questions? Email V.P. of Marketing Katie Britt today or complete the form below.
I'm interested in receiving a Remote highlight!
Interested in serving as a Chamber Remote?
GREAT! Here is the scoop:
Remotes agree to:
- Use their social media to highlight/interview/tell a story about 2 members each month.
- Attend at least one BOSS events each year and promote it.
- Attend two Business After Hours events each year.
- Attend two Wake Up Wichita Falls events each year.
- Attend two Chairman’s Council events and tell the story.
- Attend two Maximizing Membership events each year.
The Chamber agrees to:
- Provide you with a branded nametag.
- Promote you and your employer/business on our social media and website.
- Provide support, mentorship, professional development, and coaching.
This is an opportunity to elevate your skills, develop your personal brand, and expand your network while marketing your company, too!