CIRCUIT MEMBERSHIP EXPECTATIONS
The Circuit program consists of eight planned events that will provide you with the knowledge and tools to become a successful leader. To ensure that Circuit members are receiving maximum benefit from the organization, we highly encourage members to be active participants in circuit programs, mentorship, and community activities as listed below:
- Attend circuit membership programs.
- Attend one (1) quarterly meeting with your mentor.
- Attend a Business After Hours or Wake Up Wichita Falls Powered by the Wichita Falls Chamber of Commerce quarterly.
- Attend BOSS Panel Discussions Powered by the Wichita Falls Chamber of Commerce at no cost to the member.
- Physically or virtually attend a community event and share your experience with a photo on the Circuit Facebook page using the hashtag #CircuitWF.
- Volunteer at a community event and share your experience with a photo on the Circuit Facebook page using the hashtag #CircuitWF.
Members will be matched with an industry mentor. As a mentee, you should:
- Have a positive attitude and be respectful of your mentor.
- Meet with your mentor a minimum of once a quarter.
- Hold all confidential information in trust and strict confidence.
- Maintain a professional relationship with a mentor.
- Make a one-year commitment to being matched with a mentor.
- Inform the Circuit Board of any difficulties or areas of concern that may arise in the mentorship.