THE CIRCUIT GUIDELINES
To ensure that Circuit members are receiving maximum benefit from the organization, we ask that they earn at least 16 points within each calendar year to remain in good standing. Points can be earned with any combination of the following:
One (1) Point:
- Attend a monthly membership program.
- Attend one (1) meeting with your mentor.
- Participate in one (1) sub-committee of The Circuit, as applicable.
- Attend one (1) Business After Hours or Wake Up Wichita Falls Powered by the Wichita Falls Chamber of Commerce.
- With your Open Circuit team, monitor an assigned community topic and update the Circuit membership quarterly at an assigned monthly membership program.
- To successfully complete this task, you may be required to attend relevant events, forums, meetings, etc., and assist in preparing a statement to deliver at the quarterly team program.
Two (2) Points:
- Attend one (1) BOSS Panel Discussion Powered by the Wichita Falls Chamber of Commerce at no cost to the member.
Three (3) Points:
- Attend one (1) meeting of the city council, school board, county commissioners’ court, 4a board (Wichita Falls Economic Development Corporation), or 4b board and write a brief synopsis of the proceedings as a part of your Closed Circuit.
Members will be matched with an industry mentor. As a mentee, you should:
- Have a positive attitude and be respectful of your mentor.
- Meet with your mentor a minimum of once a quarter.
- Hold all confidential information in trust and strict confidence.
- Maintain a professional relationship with a mentor.
- Make a one-year commitment to being matched with a mentor.
- Inform the Circuit Board of any difficulties or areas of concern that may arise in the mentorship.