Circuit Mentor Guidelines
Being a Circuit Mentor gives you the opportunity to be a part of the future of Wichita Falls by cultivating and shaping our future leaders right now. If you’re looking for a way to give back to the community, this is it!
Here’s what our mentors can expect:
- Meet with mentees a minimum of once a quarter.
- Hold all confidential information in trust and strict confidence.
- Assist mentees with professional growth and development by offering leading questions and advice, eliminating barriers, making connections, and being a reference when appropriate.
- Maintain a professional relationship with the mentee.
- Be flexible and provide the necessary support and advice to help the mentee succeed.
- Make a one-year commitment to being matched with a mentee.
- Inform the Circuit Board of any difficulties or areas of concern that may arise in the mentorship.