Website Farmers Insurance
We Are Farmers
Full Job Description
We are searching for energetic, service-oriented professionals who speak Spanish. Prior experience is not necessary, as we will coach you to help our clients better understand their insurance needs.
Our award winning training program will give you the skills you need to succeed including personalized coaching and continuous agent mentorship.
Your success is very important to us. We want you to have a rewarding career, with clients you enjoy working with, in an agency that promotes your personal and professional growth.
As an agency customer service representative, you will be empowered to oversee many of the operations of the local agency:
- Excite, engage and educate our customers through calls, emails, and text to inform them of our product offerings tailored to their specific needs
- Communicate clearly, professionally and empathetically
- Develop ongoing relationships within the community
- Utilize databases to document and process insurance proposals and applications
You’ll thrive in this industry if you possess the following qualities:
- Openness: Growth mindset, open to new ideas, embrace feedback
- People-oriented: Strong interpersonal skills to build effective relationships and collaborate with customers and coworkers
- Problem solver: Ability to quickly understand the problem and develop creative and workable solutions
- Coachable: Embraces and applies feedback
- IT: Basic computers skills are essential, experience with Microsoft Office is a plus
***Candidates must pass a background check and possess the ability to acquire a Property & Casualty license.
- Weekends and Holidays Off
- Career Development and Growth
- Hands-on training
- Great work/life balance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Discount
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.