Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Identify, contact, and build relationships with prospective clients through a combination of telephone and in person cold calls, networking, and referrals to obtain appointments. Develop clients, not customers and find the right solutions to fit their specific needs.
IT Account Executive responsibilities
- Build market presence by developing key relationships with not only clients but community and business leaders by participating in civic and Chamber of Commerce events
- Be proactive to develop business opportunities independently
- Be knowledgeable of competitors
- Sell our telecommunications products and services from all three of our corporate entities. – Internet, Telephone, Cabling, Computer Networking, Network Management, Wireless Access Points, VoIP Phone Systems, Application Whitelisting, Camera Systems, Networking Hardware, Cable Management, Switches, Firewalls, Cloud Services, Recovery, System Back up, and Controlled Access.
- Understanding a client’s IT business needs
- Be able to uncover needs, wants, challenges, and opportunities
- Analyzing a company’s IT system and infrastructure
- Diagnose a company’s IT systems weaknesses, problems, inefficiencies
- Lead and drive challenging requests across multiple client engagements
- Collaborate with both our internal IT specialists and the client’s IT team
- Develop solutions to a client’s particular set of needs
- Articulate to a client how our products and services can be beneficial to them
- Implement a technological solution to meet the needs of our clients
- Work with a team spirit and entrepreneurial attitude
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ensure a quality ongoing relationship with our new and existing clients
Before you apply, can you?
- Can you develop and manage a Sales Pipeline in our CRM of $1,000,000 or more?
- Can you always look for better and more efficient ways to assist clients and the Company?
- Do you “Live & Breathe” network security tools, networking concepts, IT infrastructure and client remote monitoring and management?
- Can you work within the guidelines of the company’s Sales Playbook as well as the Mission, Vision and Values of the company Sales and Marketing Department?
Mission – “We will grow our Company and client base by offering a quality product with extraordinary customer service at a fair price”
Vision – “To be the dominant service provider in every area we serve”
“We focus on each other, so the client and company can benefit”
“We challenge the status quo, and embrace change”
“Treat others with courtesy, kindness and respect”
- IT network infrastructure management basic understanding
- Absolutely love to take initiative and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Initiative to learn, complete ongoing training, and pursue educational development throughout career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good judgment, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Experience and professional maturity in the handling of confidential information
- Excellent documentations skills
- Be able to share previous sales numbers such as total revenue sold and percent to quota.
- Proven track record of creating net new business within previous roles
- Enjoy opening new accounts. Enjoy having a revenue target.
- Thrive under pressure.
- Good natured and hard working.
- Believe that selling is providing a solution to a client problem.
- Student of sales and technology.
- High proficiency with lead generation, prospecting, and cold calling
- The ability to engage the decision maker in discussions around IT Solutions
- 2+ years in a customer facing role in the IT technology field
- 2+ years’ experience in the IT/communications field
- 4-year degree in Managed Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent
- Any IT certifications
- 5+ years in IT sales or other customer facing role
Salary based on experience, aggressive commission structure and employment benefits included
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Can you pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com