Website SLA Architects
“…to use our time and talents to benefit the environment, our clients, and ourselves.”
Salary will be based on years of professional experience. Qualified applicants will be evaluated on quality of their portfolio, work experience, personal and professional references, and interviews. Initial interview may be conducted virtually.
Architectural Staff Level 1 Responsibilities Include:
- Able to perform independently on a variety of assignments requiring skills in all conventional aspects of architectural design.
- Work under the direction of senior staff to document project requirements.
- Progress steadily through design deliverable production and meet senior staff expectations.
- Respond to senior staff direction, comments, and quality control reviews.
- Understand and document compliance with applicable codes and regulations.
- Prepare project specifications by compiling and analyzing relevant data.
- Understand and prepare architectural detailing requisite to project document production.
- Coordinate architectural design and/or models with consulting engineering design.
- Maintain company reputation for quality and high standards.
Architectural Staff Level 1 Qualifications Expected:
- Required: 3-5 years or more Architectural CADD experience
- Required: Autodesk Revit and a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Required: Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Preferred: Good understanding of current AEC CADD Standards and AEC Graphics Standards.
- Preferred: Proficiency with Building Codes.
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Learn More about SLA and Wichita Falls
SLA Architects is a high-tech design firm located in Wichita Falls, Texas providing a creative working environment with great benefits and competitive salaries. If you have the talent and desire to excel, we will provide the platform and support for you to achieve your goals.
Our experience primarily revolves around Federal and State government clients which includes US Army Corps of Engineers, Air Force Civil Engineering Command, General Services Commission, Texas Dept of Transportation, Texas Health and Human Services, and more. We also serve Municipal government and local commercial clients. Our work is primarily located in the southwestern region (Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana, and Arkansas), but we’ve expanded in the recent years to include projects in Tyndall AFB, FL; Fort Carson, CO; Fort Meade, MD; Fort Drum, NY; West Point Military Academy, NY; and Fort Bragg, NC.
To find out more about our company, check out our past experience, website, or check us out on Facebook.
With a local university and the largest pilot training Air Force Base in the nation, Wichita Falls is a great community for young adults to grow and thrive in both their personal and professional lives. Our cost of living (https://wichitafallschamber.com/cost-of-living/) is consistently one of the lowest in the nation and we’re currently listed as #6 in the US as least-expensive city to live. Our housing market is extremely affordable and the average commute time here is 14.7 minutes! With a fast-growing downtown (https://downtownwf.com/), a nearly completed 26-mile Circle Trail (wichitafallstx.gov/864/Maps) that loops the city, and many amazing parks (wichitafallstx.gov/67/Parks), Wichita Falls is a great place to call home. We’re located in north Texas less than two hours from the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and Oklahoma City.
To apply for this job please visit slatx.us.