Website Wichita Falls Chamber
We are customer-centric, fast-paced, innovative and our goal is to help businesses small and large succeed in Wichita Falls. The Chamber is a non-profit, membership-driven organization representing businesses and organizations with the mission to connect, educate, and advocate for its members in order to support their success and the broader economic prosperity of our region.
You will be responsible for growing membership through retention and new member acquisitions through the creation and implementation of membership recruitment, membership retention, and membership renewal strategies for the organization.
Would your friends and family describe you as:
- Outgoing and people focused
- An organizational guru with amazing time management skills and a multi-tasking wizard
- Someone who takes initiative and is a self-starter
- An over-achiever/ambitious go-getter who can execute a plan
- Someone who has never met a stranger
If this ad is speaking to you, then let’s talk about you becoming an intern at the Wichita Falls Chamber. Send your resume and cover letter to Ron@WichitaFallsChamber.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org