Website Work Services Corporation
Empower people with disabilities to achieve personal growth and independence and to improve their quality of life through training and employment.
Reports to: Director of Contract Management
The Contract Administrator I will support the Director and Operations Teams in contract administration and business analytics related to Service and Product Contracts.
• Business analytics and contract administration
• Maintain, organize, and update documentation in shared database
• Drafting, proofing, and processing contracts, subcontracts, and modifications
• Pricing, Request for Proposals, Procurement and Cost Analysis
• Daily collaboration with Management Teams
• Collaborate on Special Projects as needed
• Microsoft Suites (Highly Proficient Level)
• Business Analytics
• Attention to Detail
• Ethical Conduct
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, accounting, or related field
• One (1) year experience in contract administration and/or contract negotiations
• One (1) year experience in project estimation, procurement and/or management
Preferred Education and Experience
• Professional certification in Contracting (CCCM, CPCM, CTCM, CFCM)
• Federal, State and/or commercial contract administration and negotiations
• Business Analytics
• Project Management
• Experience in Facilities Management, or work trades (construction, mechanical, electrical, or civil)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Work schedule is generally 40 hours per week. General business hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday. Occasional after hours and weekend support might be required.
Occasional out of area travel and overnight may be required in support of Operations Projects. Locations are generally within the State of Texas and Oklahoma.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Primary work location is an open cubicle space. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as hardware, software, telephony, and multi-functional devices. This position may also work in field locations in support of the Operations Projects.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position is largely a sedentary role. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The position also requires the ability to frequently stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
Licenses/Work Authorization/Security Clearance
• Valid Driver’s License with certificate of insurability (corporate auto policy)
• Drug Screen
• WSC background check
• NACI background check
WSC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org