Website Delta T
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT GUIDELINES:
All positions within our company are a part of the greater team. Each individual and department is expected to
work with each other, in a spirit of “whatever it takes” to achieve customer satisfaction and company
productivity goals. Each employee is expected to embrace overall company success and “move to the work”
when opportunities arise.
SPECIFIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Design Engineer position drives design development activities, meeting customer needs from concept to
production. They will be responsible for working on all stages of production cycles, from research and
development to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation. They need to possess strong verbal and written
• Interface with customers and sales representatives regarding design applications and requirements.
• Perform ASME Section 8 pressure vessel calculation.
• Generates CAD models and mechanical drawings.
• PDM functions: part numbers, drawing issuing and revisions, BOM creation.
• Hands-on tasks in a shop environment.
• Participates in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, and designs.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong knowledge of CAD modeling, drawings, and machine design with experience in design analyses.
Experience with SolidWorks is a plus.
• Good understanding of manufacturing processes including sheet metal, turning, milling, and welding.
• Hands-on experience is a plus
• Willingness to take on non-traditional tasks, roles, responsibilities, and challenges needed to accomplish
company goals and objectives
• Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering
To apply for this job email your details to Ksmith@SharpIronGroup.com