Website Crossvine A Financial Planning Firm
Crossvine A Financial Planning Firm is a holistic planning and wealth management firm located in North Texas. We are currently seeking a candidate experienced in Investment Operations to join our team as Director of Investment Operations. This is a great professional opportunity for someone looking to make a change and wishing to join a family-first focused, dynamic, successful, professional, and values driven team!
As a part of our team, our Director of Investment Operations:
- Mentors and develops investment operation associates.
- Works jointly with advisors and specialists on designated client relationships.
- Actively participates and contributes to Investment Operations Team projects for efficiency, productivity, advice, and client experience.
- Oversees operations team activities, including, but not limited to: advisory trading and money movement, account opening, service requests and maintenance items, and strategic initiatives for current and prospective clients.
This is a seasoned professional who has a heart for service, strong leadership abilities, and loves contributing to the team effort. This position will provide instrumental support for our team through their:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- keen attention to detail
- Natural ability to be a team player and self-starter
The ideal candidate will have:
- Investment Operations experience (5 years preferred)
- Hold their Series 7 and 63 securities licenses
- Have (or obtain within 45 days of their start date) their Texas Life/Accident/Health insurance license
- An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but related field experience will be considered
If interested in applying for this position, please email resume and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com