The Part-Time Executive Assistant, under minimal supervision, provides advanced administrative support to the Human Resource Department. They regularly interact with executive management and all levels of employees from across the organization. The individual will support the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
- High level of expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Written & Verbal Communication
- Assists in processing new hires and employment separation paperwork.
- Audits hiring processes for each new hire and maintains employee files.
- Verifies general employment inquiries.
- Tracks compliance and creates outstanding monthly reports for managers.
- Prepares job requisitions for vacancies. Adds vacancies to job portals and communicates information internally.
- May work with local organizations to find well qualified applicants for positions and assist in other recruitment activities.
- Due to the nature of this position, a high level of confidentiality must be maintained at all times and compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Compliance and best practices will be applied across all areas of HR (e.g., culture, onboarding, training etc.) to continue to build and maintain YMCA culture.
- Other responsibilities and assignments appropriate with position evolvement and/or as assigned by Human Resource Director or CEO.
- Adhere to organization training requirements to include but not limited to CPR/AED/First Aid, Risk Management & Abuse training.
- Flexible Schedule
- YMCA Membership
- Program Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Leadership Training
- Risk Management & Abuse Training
- CPR/AED/First Aid Training
- Optional Retirement Savings Account
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies:
- Mission Advancement: Accepts and demonstrates the Y’s values. Demonstrates a desire to serve others and fulfill community needs.
- Collaboration: Works effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions and perceptions.
- Operational Effectiveness: Makes sound judgment, and transfers learning from one situation to another.
- Personal Growth: Pursues self-development that enhances job performance. Demonstrates an openness to change.
Physically able to sit at a computer terminal and enter data into the computer. Must be able to speak distinctly to communicate with staff and customers via telephone and in person.
- High school diploma required.
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Excel
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail.
- Top notch organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- 2+ years experience working as an Executive Assistant or as an Administrative Assistant working with high level executives or administrators.
- 1+ years of Human Resources experience preferred.
- Hands on experience with HRIS system preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures of HR Management preferred.
- Able and willing to work with integrity, discretion, and a professional approach, always maintaining confidentiality.
- Capable of and willing to work within established policies, procedures and practices prescribed by the organization.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures with the ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and use time efficiently.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and set daily and weekly priorities to meet deadlines timely.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a willingness to work in team environment and have commitment to success of the HR Department and organization as a whole.
- Flexibility in order to respond to changes in priorities and special project assignments.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.