We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
Accounts Payable Clerk responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices. They will also be setting up jobs, process purchase orders, answer phones and enter the service calls to the dispatch board and help in general around the office to assist with anything else needed.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Hours are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm. All interested candidates must be organized and have an aptitude for numbers.
Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
• Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
• Create and update expense reports
• Process reimbursement forms
• Prepare bank deposits
• Enter financial transactions into internal databases
• Check spreadsheets for accuracy
• Maintain digital and physical financial records
• Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
• Review and file payroll documents
• Participate in quarterly and annual audits
Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (QuickBooks)
Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org