Accounts Receivable Specialist $15 – $17/HR
A local company has an immediate opening for a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist. They are looking for a professional, analytical and organized individual who will be responsible for all payments of goods and services necessary for the basic operation of the business. All candidates must have a clean background and be able to pass a drug test. The hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
• New Customer set-up
• Maintenance of accounts
• Customer Service- both internal and external
• Interacting with customers to resolve outstanding balances
• Follow up and collection of outstanding accounts
• Processing accurate payments on accounts
• Reconciliation of accounts- resolve account discrepancies and irregularities
• Daily bank deposits
• Posting checks/manual payments
• File and maintain business records
• Assist with preparing, printing and processing monthly statements
• Maintenance of sales tax rates for OK and AR
• Ordering of supplies
• Answer overflow of phone calls and direct to appropriate department
• Perform duties as assigned by supervisor
• Assertiveness and professionalism
• Analytical and problem solving
• Decision making skills
• Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills
• Attention to detail
• High level of accuracy
• Effective organizational skills
• Time management skills
• Knowledge of general booking
• Computer skills- keyboarding, 10-key, excel, word
Benefits once hired on:
• Starting pay: $15- $17 an hour depending on experience
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Work days: Monday –Friday
• Relaxed Business Casual dress code
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Jennifer is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
Need more information about this Accounts Receivable Specialist position?
Contact Jennifer, our Employment Specialist at (940) 691-8367, or by email email@example.com.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Texas, and Wichita Falls, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org