A local company is looking for someone with a bubbly personality and front desk experience that thrives in a fast-paced environment to join their team as an administrative assistant. They are looking for a positive, energetic candidate with excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to serve. This position will support various main office functions including answering phones, monitoring office inventory, ordering supplies, welcoming all visitors to the office, and various other assignments as needed. Pay for this position is $12/hour. The hours for this position are Monday-Friday from 8:00 to 5:00. Must be able to pass background and drug screen.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• Answers, transfers, and screens phone calls appropriately.
• Welcomes and directs all visitors.
• Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, faxing, etc.
• Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
• Ensures operation of office equipment by completing preventive and maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories.
• Maintains supply inventory by checking current stock, anticipating, or placing and expediting orders for supplies.
• Collect and record incoming payments , or donations including cash, check, or debit and/or credit card.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• 2 years office experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Basic math skills
• Computer skills, proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Salary and Benefits Once Hired On:
• Medical Insurance
• Sick Time
• Retirement Program
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com