Website twitter.com/Express_WFalls Express Employment Professionals
Assistant Controller – $70,000 – $80,000
A company in Iowa Park is looking for an Assistant Controller to join their leadership team. This is a fantastic company and an awesome opportunity for accounting professionals who want to take an interactive role in providing leadership and guidance in a progressive and growing industry. Controllers don’t just keep score; they are business partners who are active in our operations and provide a solid financial foundation for our company to succeed now and in the future!
Assistant Controllers instantaneously make an impact on the bottom line by understanding the business end to end and being agents of change and process improvement. Your role will continually develop as a business partner and analyst, working hand in hand with Operations, both in the office and in the field. We provide work life balance and ongoing professional development and mentorship to always prepare you for advancement. This company hires their Assistant Controllers with the intent of providing not just a job but a long-term career track. Opportunities for continuous promotion will require relocation.
The Assistant Controller will be a member of the district leadership team and will work closely with our administrative teams and operations teams at each of our six area sites. Reporting to the District Controller, you will take an active role in ensuring the accuracy and timely reporting of our financial results, as well as continuing your development path to take your career to the next level!
• Performing monthly financial close functions through preparation of financial statements for each designated operating location.
• Reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Completion of monthly financial projection analysis.
• Preparation of monthly analysis of actual financial results vs budget and forecast.
• Preparation of annual financial budgets.
• Effective ongoing communication of financial-related information to business counterparts.
• Managing flow of accounting data to/from remote facilities.
• Assisting with quarterly Sarbanes Oxley compliance and review.
• Providing training to non-financial personnel on internal control compliance, accounting procedures, forecasting, and financial statement review.
• Completing special projects, as assigned.
• Reaching your full growth potential through relocation opportunities.
• Working hard… and playing harder!
Your technical background should include:
• BS/BA degree in accounting required
• 2+ years of accounting experience required
• 2+ years of experience in a Senior Accountant or Controller role, strongly encouraged
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and related business systems
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This company offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short-term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Jennifer is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
Need more information about this Assistant Controller position?
Contact Jennifer, our Employment Specialist at (940) 691-8367, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Texas, and Wichita Falls, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com