Customer Service Representative – $14.00/HR
A local Wichita Falls company is searching for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. The Customer Service Representative provides a high level of Customer Service by assisting customers over the phone, in person and online. The Customer Service Representative coordinates and schedules installation, replacement and assists the Service Dispatcher and Service Manager as needed. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites and have great communication skills. A clean background and ability to pass a drug test are required for this position. The hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
• Fast-paced work environment with a variety of tasks
• Answering incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate department
• Record and input customer service requests based on availability and secure payment methods/information
• Respond to inquiries and provide appropriate information and referrals, based upon an in-depth knowledge of organization and the community
• Create and input sales leads for residential customers
• Effectively communicate and document pertinent information using company dispatch/accounting software, telephone, and emails
• Schedule and coordinate installation and replacements
• Communicate professionally with customers regarding work order status and schedule
• Assist with scheduling maintenance inspections
• Data entry including inventory transactions, costing to jobs and fire protection inspections.
• Other duties as needed
What we look for:
• Must have HS diploma or GED
• Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and excellent arithmetic skills
• Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in Basic English
• Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers at all levels
• Ability to follow instructions in verbal and written format
• Ability to demonstrate moral character, honesty, tact, fairness, lack of prejudice and desire to help when dealing with people
• Ability to analyze situations and adopt appropriate courses of action
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to demonstrate excellence in everything, and continually seek improvement in results
• Ability to perform in a professional appearance and manner
• Proficiency in operating business computers and office machines
• Ability to type 50 words per minute
• Knowledge of basic accounting functions and Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Educational background in office administration, business, marketing, communications, public relations, or other related fields is a plus.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Texas, and Wichita Falls, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org