Local company in need of Service Technician. The technician must be able to complete diagnosis of any mechanical, electrical, or other various failures/breakdowns of a truck or its related equipment. This position will also perform disassembly, repair, and reassembly of truck engines, transmissions, carrier assemblies, clutches, brakes, electrical systems, and any other truck or related equipment adjustment/repairs. Hours are Monday through Friday 8 AM – 5:30 PM. Pay is BOE.
1. Trained to use all tools of trade, including precision instruments and technical shop machines and diagnostic tools.
2. Use previous and on the job training to read and understand technical publications, including on-line service software and service bulletins. He/she must be able to use information contained in them to do their own work and to assist others concerning the content.
3. He/she will learn to determine usability of all component parts and must be able to list and order all needed parts using the dealer management system.
4. Must be able to complete work accurately and timely as outlined in published time standards guidelines.
5. Must be able to write and/or type a good description of all work performed on each individual repair using the dealer management system.
6. Ability to perform all aspects of the job safely and in accordance with OSHA rules and regulations expressed and implied.
7. Understands the importance of attendance and punctuality and how it directly impacts customer service.
8. Is a good steward of company tools and resources.
9. Achieves and maintains certifications as required by the company, the OEM’s or by Federal Law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com