A local linen cleaning company needs workers in their Feeder/ Folder department. Pay starts at $13.50/hr.
The Feeder/Folder continuously grasps, sorts and grades clean textiles and then either folds by hand or feeds into an ironer or folding machine for final finishing. Performs other tasks as required.
– Grasp textiles from a cart/bin then sort, inspect and grade according to quality standards.
– Fold, assemble and package by hand different types and sizes of textiles.
– Feed different types and sizes of textiles into ironers or folding machines.
– Place finished product onto conveyors or into carts, dump slings of product onto work tables.
– Move loaded or empty carts/bins within the production area.
– Process textiles according to type and written packing instructions.
– Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
– Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
– Keep work area neat and clean.
– Work in other production positions as needed.
– Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
– Recognize, inspect and grade product.
– Comprehend and follow written packing instructions.
– Comprehend and follow direction.
Hours are 6:00-4:30 Monday-Friday and some Saturdays depending on the workload. Apply now! Pay is $13.50 an hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com