Website twitter.com/Express_WFalls Express Employment Professionals
Insurance Billing Clerk – $16.00/HR
Local medical supply company is looking for an experienced Insurance Billing Clerk. Candidates must have at least one year of experience working with medical insurance billing. The duties will include filing claims and working with insurance companies directly on unpaid charges. This person must be able to multitask, communicate clearly and concisely, while being personable and professional. All candidates must have a clean background and pass a drug test. The hours are Monday – Friday, from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
• Managing patient accounts and assisting with preparing invoices
• Handling authorizations, verifications, claims, billing, and follow up
• Communicating with patients and insurance carriers on accounts that are late and overdue and establishing repayment plans when necessary
• Ensuring that patient records, accounts, and payments are meticulously handled
• Keeping all patient records confidential
• Performing administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, sending faxes, and filing.
What we look for:
• At least 1 year of medical billing experience
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have strong communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize projects
• Pleasant and friendly voice and personality
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Jennifer is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
Need more information about this Insurance Billing Clerk position?
Contact Jennifer, our Employment Specialist at (940) 691-8367, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Texas, and Wichita Falls, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com