Warehouse Associate – $11.00/hr. – $13.00/hr.
A local Wichita Falls company is searching for a Warehouse Associate who will have core responsibilities to include:
• Read work orders, information packets, and follow oral instructions to ascertain material containers to be moved.
• Understand and follow all safety rules and use approved safety equipment at all times.
• Routinely cycle and count product and reconcile to computerize inventory.
• Removal of scrap material by disposing of parts into appropriate container and completing all appropriate paperwork.
• Other duties as assigned
• Have or be able to obtain a valid forklift license
• Be able to lift 40 pounds frequently, 55 pounds occasionally
• Able to add, subtract and multiply using whole numbers
• Have solid administrative skills, ability to prioritize tasks, met deadlines and maintain written records according to established practices
• Have or be able to obtain the ability to utilize a computer to research and retrieve data
• Self motivated and able to work with little supervision
Our Warehouse Associates will work independently, taking the lead on safety reporting and tracking, acting as an internal resource on delivery logistics, quality goals, and employee training.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Tammie is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
Need more information about this Warehouse Associate job?
Contact Tammie, our Employment Specialist at (940) 691-8367, or by email email@example.com.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Texas, and Wichita Falls, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals offers Medical/Dental/Vision insurance from DAY ONE of assignment.
Express Employment Professionals
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org