Website First Step of Wichita Falls, Inc.
Empowerment Starts Here
The primary responsibilities are to maintain safe and sanitary operation of the Safe House and to provide supportive services to clients. This position will answer the 24/7 Hotline number to assess callers for services, provide appropriate resource referrals, and provide residents with available supplies such as food, clothing, and personal items.
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience in related field
• Understand domestic violence and sexual assault issues
• Reflect agency values (i.e., empathy, empowerment, etc.) toward clients, staff, and public
• Ability to make good, independent decisions
• Flexibility, personal integrity, and ability to work as a team
• Ability to maintain complete confidentiality of employee, client, and agency information
To apply for this job please visit www.firststep.org.