Website Chester Academy of Wichita Falls
Raising Up a New Generation of Joyful Leaders and Saints
Secondary Teaching: 4 years (Preferred)
Work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Salary: $50K – $65K Depending on Experience
About Chesterton Academy of Wichita Falls
- Chesterton Academy of Wichita Falls is a classical high school in the Catholic tradition located in Wichita Falls, TX.
- Chesterton Academy of Wichita Falls offers an integrated, rigorous curriculum centered on the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.
- Chesterton Academy of Wichita Falls focuses on the classics, the school develops complete thinkers who learn to draw on faith and reason for the purpose of building a culture of life.
- The School will open in the Fall 2023.
- Foster a joyful, faith-filled academic environment
- Implement and communicate the school’s academic vision and mission, including adherence to the Chesterton Schools Network (CSN) curriculum as provided on Chesterton Online, the Network’s learning management system
- Participate in Chesterton Schools Network curriculum training and headmaster training calls
- Responsible for the hiring, training, mentoring, and evaluation of teachers, including providing intellectual and spiritual formation opportunities for the faculty
- Communicate and enforce the school’s discipline policies
- Oversee House virtue and faculty mentor programs, as well as any parent-led sports and co-curriculars
- Communicate regularly with parents about student life and school mission/vision and ensure that faculty members communicate regularly with parents regarding students’ academic progress
- Report to the Board of Directors, which is responsible for the marketing, fundraising, and enrollment at the school.
- Present to prospective parents and students; admit new and transfer students; coordinate and review testing (CLT, PSAT, ACT, SAT)
- Provide a safe learning environment in accord with any state and Diocesan requirements
- Teach as needed
- Must be practicing Roman Catholic and demonstrate a commitment to Catholic secondary education (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Master’s Degree (Preferred)
- 4 + years of experience in secondary school teaching or administration (Preferred)
- 2+ years teaching experience in a classical school environment (Preferred)
- 1+years of experience overseeing non-profit/for profit fundraising (Preferred)
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Resilient and adaptable and possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Committed to the mission of Chesterton Schools Network and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wichita Falls, TX 76301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Practicing Roman Catholic and demonstrate a commitment to secondary education
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Secondary Teaching: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org