Website S-5! Manufacturing
The Right Way!
As our IT Administrator, you will be the first line of support for ticket management and end-user support including hardware, software and network troubleshooting. You will install hardware and software systems and work with the IT team to develop written procedures, technical diagrams, and various technical documentation. You will monitor hardware, software, system and network performance metrics, and be responsible for IT security.
- Install and configure hardware and software
- Train end-users on hardware functionality and software programs
- Provide end-user support via telephone, e-mail ticketing system and in-person
- Resolve logged errors in a timely manner
- Assist in the planning, deployment, and testing of local site backup and disaster recovery technologies
- Assist in both planning and execution of local and global IT projects as assigned
- Collaborate with IT team and suggest improvements to existing network and applications to increase services
- Monitor, maintain, optimize, and troubleshoot site LAN/WAN based networks
- Manage inventory and lifecycle of all regionally located hardware and software systems
- Implement and enforce IT security and compliance policies as directed by management
- 2-5 years’ experience working in IT operations and Associate Degree in related field.
- Experience in Google Workspace administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of MacOS administration (Addigy, Apple Business Essentials)
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, data storage systems and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- A+, N+ and S+ certifications are preferred
- This position requires daily presence in the Iowa Park, TX Manufacturing facility
- Occasional after hours and weekend availability
S-5! offers a competitive salary, benefits, and great work environment with a leading, high growth entrepreneurial company. Great opportunity for professional growth and internal advancement.
Metal Roof Innovations, LTD dba S-5! Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org