Producer I, Executive REQ-23885
The Morning Show Producer supervises news content across all media platforms and line produces at least one hour of a live newscast.
- Responsible for evaluating stories; organizing them into a cohesive sequence within a newscast or digital content for the web.
- Define strategic direction for content coverage to meet business and financial objectives.
- Manage newsroom, contribute to the editorial process, and make solid decisions in breaking news situations.
- Execute strategies that engage and grow audiences across all media devices.
- Responsible for successful marketing of projects and adherence to budget
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, TV/film, or the equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in television or radio broadcast/production
- Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production, and engineering staff.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills.
- Strong news judgment, journalistic integrity and understanding of viewer needs and expectations.
- Utilize state-of-the-art television technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.