Great People, Great Jobs
TEMP TO HIRE!! A local and reliable Wichita Falls company is looking for an experienced welder.
- Expected to assemble a wide variety of products from prints as well as from written and verbal instructions
- Required to lift, carry and package parts and or assemblies weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Walking between assembly stations and moving material is required
- The operator is also required to perform any other work as required by the supervisor.
- Welding large metal assemblies
- Operates both hand and power tools used in fit / weld area
- Assemble products with hand, electric and air powered tools
- Expected to perform all quality checks as defined in work order packet; Inspecting products using precision measuring equipment, tape measures and visual comparison
- Ability to pass any weld certifications required, maintain a safe environment while rigging and moving equipment and / or parts.
- 3G and/or 6G certified
- 3+ years Flux Core Wire Welding experience
- Basic ability to read prints
- 1 yr. experience of working knowledge of weld procedures
Working knowledge of overhead cranes and proper rigging techniques
- High school diploma or a GED
- Welding school diploma desirable
- Knowledge of algebra, geometry very beneficial
Pay $17-20 [based on experience]
*Reliable long term company
*Stable / positive work environment
For more information regarding this position, please contact Adrienne at Adrienne@mystaf.net
About us: MyStaf is the only locally owned and operated staffing service in the Wichita Falls area. We focus on helping our clients grow in a career and offer various job opportunities. Our staffing coordinators look forward to working with you. Take a step towards your career, get started and apply with MyStaf today!
To apply for this job email your details to Adrienne@mystaf.net