We are seeking an organized and motivated Assembly & Shipping Clerk to join our team in a local car audio shop. The successful candidate will be able to work well alongside a small group of dedicated coworkers. This person’s main responsibility will initially be to package and ship out completed orders (custom subwoofer boxes and stereo kits). Once up to speed on our business and industry, this person may also be asked to assist in assembly of our custom boxes. We’re looking for someone reliable and who picks up new processes and skills easily.
*MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT AT LEAST 50 LBS*
- Photograph final products (to document their before-shipment state, and to add to our product gallery).
- Package finished goods for shipment to customers
- Sort and place orders correctly
- Record shipments in our software
- Communicate with vendors and customers (phone and email)
- Transport goods from our shop to FedEx facility (clean driving record)
- Follow shop safety rules
- Occasionally interact with in-store customers (greeting, answer basic questions, accept payments, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 – $15.00 per hour
8 hour shift, Monday to Friday, +Overtime
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org