Website Pratt & Whitney
· Self-motivated individual with the ability to work under minimal daily supervision.
· Candidate should have the ability to read and understand drawings and blueprints in able to perform proper inspections of the items and machinery requiring calibration.
· Ability to read, comprehend and understand international inspection standards and specifications to perform all job functions as required.
· Well organized and possess the ability to clearly identify and differentiate Critical vs. Necessary tasks and prioritize inspections accordingly on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis.
· Flexible in all job functions within the lab and able to quickly change from one task to another as needed and resume the original tasks with no issue. Must be able to perform all duties within the Cal Lab following training.
· Good overall computer skills (MSWord, MSExcel, RFMS, spreadsheets, etc.
· Must possess good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of business (MMGT, Supervision, hourly Associates, Suppliers, Auditors, etc.).
· Organized and detail oriented in order to maintain and control all aspects of the Calibration Lab daily.
· Candidate must have a basic understanding of the use of the CMM to allow for the proper inspection of Fixtures and tooling as required.
- Maintain all IMTE (Inspection, Measuring, and Test Equipment).
- Recall, Inspect, Calibrate, Coordinate with outside vendors to assure all equipment is approved for use
- Visually inspect tooling and Inspection instruments and repair/replace as needed.
- Assure all tools and inspection implements are calibrated and labeled as required at all times.
- Perform and/or coordinate Furnace Surveys and associated documentation as needed.
- Work with Inspectors, Supervisors, and Engineering to help keep all production inspection running.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure all environment, health and safety rules, requirements and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain all records of all tooling and equipment as required.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Quality to assure all Outside vendors are scheduled as needed for equipment.
- New requirements: SAT Furnace Surveys, Calibration of 5-Axis machines, Dimensional Inspection of Furnace Fixtures and Tooling, Calibration of EB Welder (all per required schedules).
- Perform other duties as required to support company objectives.
Shift/Hours: A Shift 5:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Mon – Thur)External applicants, please apply at MyStaf.
To apply for this job email your details to Melinda.email@example.com