Website Pratt & Whitney
P&WC COMPONENT REPAIRS (Wichita Falls)
- Plans and executes all aspects of procuring direct and indirect materials and services
- Manages inventory levels to ensure adequate stock on hand while balancing financial and organizational goals
- Ensures product is delivered on time, meets quality standards, and at the right cost
- Executes purchase orders, approves payments, and responds to client issues to ensure the procurement process goes smoothly
- Analyzes and reviews price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to provide input on reasonable prices
- Prepares and reviews request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages
- Analyzes and monitors contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
- Support all organizational initiatives including OTC and TAT
- Ensure nonconformities, material shortages, transportation problems, supplier performance issues, and planning conflicts are identified and mitigated prior to impacting the achievement of company goals.
- College bachelor’s degree (major in business or accounting is preferred)
- Seasoned professional contributor with a minimum of 7 years relevant experience planning and procuring direct materials (manufacturing environment is preferred)
- Must have advanced knowledge of procurement best practices and inventory planning
- Must work autonomously with limited oversight from manager
- Must possess the ability to work well with others in a team environment, and lead as appropriate to ensure team success
- Must be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well across functions and in high pressure situations dealing with all levels of management
- Experience with computerized information systems (ERP/MRP) used in manufacturing applications is required
- Must be able to handle changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Must be able to analyze and solve problems, gather data, compile information, track KPI’s, and prepare reports
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Must have a high energy level, strong work ethic and be well organized
- Supervisory experience is a plus
Participate in group process improvements using our RTX continuous improvement system (CORE), including the continued development of standard work for program management group processes.
Actively support the organization’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans. Must comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements.
Support Global Trade compliance (GT) programs and on-going company initiatives.
Position reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Shift/Hours: First Shift (Monday – Friday)
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to Human Resources
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org