The Assignment & Web Producer will produce and distribute content elements across several media platforms.
- Produce, organize, write, and edit content for newscast.
- Collaborate with news producers and managers to conceptualize, produce, and present content on multiple media platforms.
- Regularly confer with other team members to pick strongest editorial piece produced daily and optimize those articles for the web sites.
- Own the editorial and creative development and coverage of assigned stories across multiple platforms, including but not limited to broadcast, digital and web.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Journalism or related degree required.
- One year minimum experience in newsgathering and/or production
- Experience writing, producing, and editing on a desktop editing system.
- Knowledge and understanding of various media platforms.
- Basic understanding and demonstration of multi-media file formats and strong computer skills
- Understand the importance of social media.
To apply for this job please visit nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.