Website spherionwf Spherion - Wichita Falls
Recruiting and Staffing Agency
Spherion Staffing is hiring for a local financial institution, looking for a Quality Control Specialist. Working schedule is Mon-Fri 8:30am- 5pm with pay from $14-15/hr depending on experience. We are looking for people with great attention to detail and multitasking skills! Specialists will mainly be auditing and reviewing indirect, direct, secured and unsecured loans loans including Mortgage, Dealer, Personal, or Business loans. Working hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
– Reviews Consumer, Mortgage, and MBL loan documentation for compliance.
– Responsible for managing collateral documents for storage and other Credit Administration duties.
– Provides prompt, efficient, and courteous service to members and presents the credit union in a professional, positive image to new or prospective members, employees, and the community.
– Responsible for safeguarding all Consumer, Mortgage, and MBL loan documents received for filing and documentation purposes.
– Review loan documentation for compliance and signatures, and advise Loan Closers of any exceptions.
– Follow up to ensure that all inconsistencies have been resolved.
– Review and compare the Core System to new loan documentation
– Track and maintain the exception list, and note any Exceptions to Regulations and Lending Policy.
– Report tracking logs to the supervisor for distribution to related departments
Experience with record retention and customer service is preferred.
Excellent telephone manners and techniques.
Social and communication skills.
1- 3 years of similar or related experience.
Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles
Must be able to operate computer and windows based computer programs.
Must be flexible to adapt to the changing of locations and hours, applying skills to demanding time restrictions, and willingness to work well with others in limited spaces.
Must submit to a background check and drug screen.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Please register at www.spherion.com/apply. Once you’ve registered, please come to our office at 4020 Call Field Rd Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-4pm for a prescreen interview. We look forward to seeing you soon!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com