Website YMCA of Wichita Falls
The party host is responsible for supervising the children and guest during any birthday parties.
1. Model the YMCA character values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility in all aspects of position responsibilities, particularly through actions and conversations with guests.
2. Set-up and clean-up of birthday parties.
3. Hosts birthday parties and monitors the safety of the children
4. Learn to safely use Gymnastics equipment.
5. Assists party participants with check in and ensures guests are satisfied with their visit.
6. Attends all required training and scheduled meetings.
7. Responds quickly, efficiently, and professionally to any emergency situations; responsible for completing necessary paperwork and notifying the appropriate professional staff member.
8. Assists with the general maintenance/ upkeep of party areas.
9. Enforces all rules and regulations promptly and professionally; responsible for notifying the appropriate professional on duty staff member of inappropriate behavior of facility users.
10. Responsible for making appropriate arrangements for a qualified substitute if unable to attend work.
11. No cell phone on the floor and no sitting during shift
12. Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
1. Minimum 16 years of age; high school diploma or GED highly desirable.
2. One year sales and relationship-building experience
3. Passion, enthusiasm, and commitment to the mission and cause of the YMCA
4. An enthusiastic personality with the desire to serve members, volunteers, guests, participants, and staff to create a culture of service within our centers.
5. Must be able to work weekends
6. Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail
7. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
8. CPR/AED, and First Aid Certification, must include Adult and Child/Infant, obtained within 60 days of hire.
1. Visual and auditory ability and willingness to respond to critical incidents and the physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency and follow the branch emergency plan
2. Ability to work as part of a team. Develops harmonious relationships with staff, members, guests, and volunteers.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.